Friday, March 24, 2006

I asked Tits the other day whether she was overwhelmed by her new work-digs. Turns out she wasn't. Which is not to say she was underwhelmed. [Although that is what she claimed at the end of Day 1 there.]

I believe Tits was just about Whelmed. Which would mean she slipped in smoothly and comfortably into her new shoes. Same to same like me. I believe I was whelmed in just the right amount when I joined this here workplace. Like a smooth operator. Err, yes.

So what have we learned today?
Nothing.

3 comments:

Anoopa Anand said...

Bwaahahahahahaahahahh.
You are best.
Kisssssy.

longblackveil said...

Kissy back, Boo.

Love you longtime! said...

Oh too muchy kissy kissy?? :)

Forge the cleasing of music from your computer - it's good tyhat they still let you access blogs. As for me... i can access anything.

*smirks*