Sunday, October 28, 2007

Tum toh bilkul Eid ka chand ho gayee ho


The Eid chaand I sighted from the car park at Garuda mall. Evening of 13th October, 2007, being a Saturday.
This was the first time I saw the Eid moon myself. So of course I didn't know the appropriate du'a to read at the opportune moment. *smacks forehead*
[I have to say, it looked suspiciously like a 2nd day moon].

Anyway, immediately on catching the above glimpse, Ozz, Nida, Suhail and I, who were driving home together, called up the entire maternal side of our family wishing parents, aunts, uncles and cousins "Eid Mubarak!" [On speaker-phone and loudly, noisily, rowdily.]

Unclear photo clarity courtesy frantic mobile phone clicking. Contrary to popular belief, I don't carry my tripod and real camera around all the time.

No comments: