Oscar Wilde (16 October 1854 – 30 November 1900)Some funnies from the man:
1. I was working on the proof of one of my poems all the morning, and took out a comma. In the afternoon I put it back again.
2. Music makes one feel so romantic - at least it always gets on one's nerves - which is the same thing nowadays.
3. Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.
4. Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination.
5. Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months.